News & Events
07 March, 2014
New budget lacks support for people on low incomes.
30 January, 2014
Healthy Funky Foods delivers delicious raw food.
28 January, 2014
The Canadian CED Network created a video to answer What is CED?
27 January, 2014
The ABLE post-conference package is available online now!
04 November, 2013
Financial Future Collaborative has launched an interactive guide.
Financial Literacy Resources
Order FREE resources for yourself, your family or your participants.
Order multiple copies and use them as giveaways!
- Online resources
- Money 101: Basics for further education (Post-Secondary)
- Stretch Your Dollar: Budgeting Basics (Youth/Adults)
- Home Buying: Step by Step (Home buyers)
- Buying Your First Home in Canada: What Newcomers Need to Know
A Quick Read About Managing Your Money
"A book about money that doesn't make your eyes glaze over or your brian hurt."
- Easy Money by Gail Vaz-Oxlade, $7.95